Exam Management software
Datahost IT’s examination management system has developed to play a key role in educational institutions. The examination management system offered by Datahost IT is beneficial for managing all the pre & post-examination activities in school, colleges and universities for both online & offline exams.
The Exam Management System is designed to manage, track and monitor the examination activities of colleges and universities. Exam invigilators can use this system to manage their duties and responsibilities, such as exchanging assignments, exam planning, creating Exam papers, question banks with their solutions, etc. Our exam management system software automates the entire exam process to help in timely decisions and improve communication with students by exam software.
1. Pre-Examination Features
Datahost IT exam management software for educational institutions enables the faculty to streamline the entire pre-exam activities seamlessly. With the use of the university management system; examination management-related arrangements like time-table, hall tickets, allotments & student attendance sheets can be organized efficiently.
- Rich Question Paper Bank
- Exam Applications Verification Process
- Exam Venue/Hall/Room Inspection/Audits
- Allocation of exam duty to Faculty
- Roll Number Generator for students
- Exam Room Allocation
- Admit Cards & Hall Ticket Generation
- Students’ Attendance Sheet Generation
2. Post-Examination Features
Datahost IT’s exam management software has the following post-exam features. These activities can be easily managed from the customizable exam dashboard with a few clicks.
- Auto-Marks Evaluation and Test Script Screening
- Final Result Generation & Submission
- Exam Mark Sheets Generation
- Customizable Grading System
- Printing Results and Reports
- MIS Reports on Students´ Performance
- Email/SMS Notifications of the Exam Results
Datahost IT, the examination management software seamlessly helps educational institutins to manage - examination fees, declaring results, printing certificates, exam report statistics, degree verification, exam center allotment, etc. The exam software for higher education institutions offers the best user interface to conduct & manage the entire examination work that has to be executed before, during & after the examination process. The examination module manages the post-exam work routine, this is inclusive of mark entries, reports, and valuations.